- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Oyin Handmade hair and body brand to launch at Target
- Target expands Beauty Concierge program to nearly 100 stores
- TheraPearl to debut at Target
- Target Q3 earnings decline as Canadian segment sees lower-than-expected results, but U.S. segment shows strength
MINNEAPOLIS — Target Clinic is slated to open eight new locations in three markets.
The clinics will open in Target stores in the Twin Cities, Chicago and Ft. Lauderdale-Davie areas by the end of July, bringing the total clinic count to 44. The first new Target Clinic location opened March 2 in Minnesota.
Target said expanding its clinic business will increase access to healthcare services.
"Target believes that quality healthcare services should be accessible and affordable for everyone," said Josh Riff, Target medical director. "By opening new Target Clinic locations, we will provide our guests with even more support and convenience to help them meet the well-being needs of their families."