- Target expands Beauty Concierge program to nearly 100 stores
- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- Oyin Handmade hair and body brand to launch at Target
- TheraPearl to debut at Target
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
MINNEAPOLIS Target is looking to open eight new clinic locations this September, which includes new clinics at Target stores in Chicago and three in the Palm Beach, Fla., area.
Target introduced the Target Clinic in 2006 and currently operates 28 nurse practitioner-staffed locations in Minnesota and Maryland.
"Target is committed to helping our guests and team members achieve total well-being," stated Keri Jones, SVP health and beauty for Target. "By offering convenient, affordable and high quality care with no appointment necessary, Target Clinic is the perfect solution for busy families."
Construction is underway at the Evanston, South Loop and Near North Chicago Target stores. In early June, construction will begin at the Broadview and Tinley locations as well as the three Palm Beach-area Target stores. The eight new Target Clinic locations are expected to be open in early September.