- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
RIVERDALE, N.Y. — Consumers can now banish unsightly tan lines thanks to the tan line corrector from Tanee.
This marks the first time that a company has addressed the tan line as an aspect of sun care, the company stated. The product won the DSN/ECRM Best New Product award during the recent ECRM Sun Care event.
Tanee, which is as easy to use as a cosmetic pen, combines a natural bronzer with sunless tanning to discreetly disguise tanning mistakes. The precise application system enables users to apply the formula only where it’s needed. One Tanee pen contains enough tan line coverage to last for an entire season.
Tanee is available to retailers in a preloaded clip strip or shelf/counter display.