- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- Rimmel London unveils spring 2014 collection at NYC beauty event
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. —No more scraping the mascara brush against the tube or wiping it off with a tissue. U. Control Packaging’s LashControl is a squeezable mascara that enables you to regulate the amount of mascara product on the brush without the mess.
How it works: Hold the “flexible wiper” (the colored section of the tube) and unscrew the cap. Then squee ze the flexible wiper sleeve as you pull the brush from the tube, apply the mascara and then squeeze the brush clean to further lengthen and separate lashes.
The system is color-coded: Pink is lengthening and conditioning, purple is volume and blue is water-resistant, sheer and sexy. The newest addition to the lineup is LashControl Clear Coat Control clear mascara, which is coded with a clear flexible wiper. The suggested retail price for the new Clear Coat Control is $16. The existing formulas are priced at $20. Slated to launch in 2011: red, a fiber-rich formula for “glamorous length” in black, and yellow, a light curl-holding formula in black.