- Walgreens, Alliance Boots to merge
- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- Walgreens collects more than 15,000 lbs. of unused, expired medications
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Walgreens confident in Q2 results following Express Scripts exit Jan. 1
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. Retail clinic operator Take Care Health Systems, which is owned by Walgreens, has opened two new clinics in the Houston area, according to a local news report.
The new clinics bring the total number of Take Care Clinics to 14 in the local market, the article stated.