- Many Valentine's Day shoppers will opt to buy gifts online
- While Shoppers CEO exits, Canada retailers feel the heat of U.S. competition
- Shoppers Drug Mart opens second enhanced beautyBOUTIQUE
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
MINNEAPOLIS — Procter & Gamble's Swiffer products are turning red for Valentine's Day with new limited-edition packaging.
From Feb. 6 to March 16, shoppers at Target will find that Swiffer products — including Swiffer WetJet, Swiffer sweeper starter kit and Swiffer Dusters extender — will be adorned with red packaging. Red also will appear on displays in stores to help Target shoppers find the perfect Swiffer products to suit their floors.
In addition to the limited-edition red Swiffer products and in-store displays, consumers also will find a holiday newspaper insert on Feb. 6 featuring a special Valentine's Day message from their floors, Swiffer said.