- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- LA Times: Covered California exchange to promote ACA at CVS/pharmacy, Ralphs
- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- Wahl Therapeutic Massagers survey finds that 92% of travelers experience pain
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
LOS ANGELES — Natural skin care line Sweets For Feet added a dose of delectability to the spa industry with its fresh-baked line of moisturizing, aromatic foot creams that are made for enriching reflexology treatments.
The formulas feature a whipped blend of aloe vera, shea butter, vitamins C and E, and eight fruit extracts. Available in four flavors — Baklava, Buttercream Dream, Ginger Spice Cookie and Lemonade Cake — the creams' anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits are an added bonus on top of the therapeutic effects of reflexology, according to the manufacturer.
Sweets For Feet is the creation of reflexologist Kathy Guditis, who has more than 25 years of acupressure and reflexology experience. Sweets For Feet creams are available at beauty boutiques in Los Angeles