- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
FAIRFIELD, Calif. — Jelly Belly’s new Peas & Carrots mellowcreme mix is a whimsical, retro product that has been revived right from the company’s antique candy molds. The “baby carrots” in the mix are orange sherbet mellowcreme, while the “peas” are green apple flavor — a sweet version of a classic veggie combination.
The product is available in a nostalgic 5.5-oz. resealable “can” that looks a lot like its vegetable counterpart. The mellowcreme mix also is available in 3-oz. bags, 8.5-oz. tie-top bags and in bulk bins.