- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
MIAMI — Dream Products has ramped up distribution on its Dream Water enhanced water. Dream Water is the first water formulated to help consumers relax and fall asleep. Dream Water is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients, including GABA, melatonin and 5-htp tryptophan.
The product, which contains zero calories and has no preservatives, is available in an 8-oz. bottle in two flavors, Lullaby Lemon and Snoozeberry, with a suggested retail price of $2.49; and in a 2.5-oz. shot in two flavors, Lullaby Lemon and I Dream of Kiwi, with a SRP of $2.99.
Walgreens picked up the product for national distribution, adding to the brand’s move from regional distribution at its launch less than a year ago to national rollout.