- eBay Enterprise launches Ship-from-Store fulfillment solution
- Cardinal Health ranks No. 1 in Gartner's fifth annual Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25
- Rx Response opens membership to individual companies in bio-pharmaceutical supply chain
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- Report: Maryland bill could create hardships for Rx wholesale distributors
GRAPEVINE, Texas — Healthcare technology company Supplylogix and consulting firm Kindler & Crimmins Associates will collaborate to deliver inventory management and reverse logistics services to pharmacy chains around the country, the two companies said.
KCA is led by former Rite Aid VP inventory management Stephen Kindler and Ed Crimmins, former Rite Aid senior director of pharmacy inventory and returns, and helps retailers, manufacturers and distributors increase inventory productivity and reduce return volume.
"Drug retailers that use predictive analytics software to shape their supply chain decisions are improving business outcomes," Kindler said. "We are very pleased to announce this relationship with Supplylogix, a technology company who understands and has developed solutions to address retail pharmaceutical supply chain challenges."
The companies said their collaboration would combine industry-leading technology services with an experienced process and strategy consulting practice, delivering end-to-end pharmacy inventory management services to clients.
"We are delighted to announce this partnership with the respected and experienced team at Kindler & Crimmins Associates," Supplylogix president and CEO Mark Wilgus said. "This new relationship brings a complimentary dimension of retail and distribution inventory process and reverse logistics experience to the Supplylogix client base."