- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- DEA pushes forward on rescheduling hydrocodone combination products
WESTLAKE, Texas — Healthcare supply chain software maker Supplylogix has appointed Denys Ashby as director of retail chain sales, the company said Monday.
Ashby, formerly head of retail chain pharmacy sales at pharmacy automation systems maker Innovation Associates, will lead Supplylogix's sales and business development activity within the retail chain pharmacy market.
"Denys is a talented sales professional with a deep understanding of pharmacy operations and technology," Supplylogix president and CEO Mark Wilgus said. "His experience makes him ideally suited to help our pharmacy clients unlock value in their supply chains and achieve new levels of operational and financial success."