- Supervalu now features Stayhealthy HealthCENTER Kiosks
- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- Supervalu reorganizes independent business unit
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
MINNEAPOLIS — Supervalu said that its banners are hosting an event at 11 locations nationwide on Saturday to celebrate the company's private-label Angus premium beef brand.
The Family Day at the Stockman & Dakota Corral event will include games, a celebrity grill-off showdown and more.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. local time on Saturday, with the celebrity grill-off showdown will take place from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Click here to view the list of stores participating.