- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Supervalu sells 877 stores, reuniting Albertsons under one operator
- Supervalu will continue to focus on value pricing, hyperlocal merchandising in fiscal 2013
- Supervalu completes deal with AB Acquisition
- Retailers, suppliers recover, provide relief in Sandy's aftermath
MINNEAPOLIS — The board of directors at Supervalu declared a regular quarterly dividend of nearly 9 cents per share.
The dividend of $0.0875 per share is payable on March 15 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 1.
As of Feb. 4, there were approximately 212 million shares outstanding, the supermarket retailer said.