- Supervalu now features Stayhealthy HealthCENTER Kiosks
- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Walgreens gets top score among drug chains in Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
MINNEAPOLIS — The board of directors at Supervalu declared a regular quarterly dividend of nearly 9 cents per share.
The dividend of $0.0875 per share is payable on March 15 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 1.
As of Feb. 4, there were approximately 212 million shares outstanding, the supermarket retailer said.