- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
- Q&A with Nathan Mott: McKesson launches Mobile Delivery app
- Sandoz to market authorized generic version of Adderall XR
ROCKVILLE, Md. — A maker of drugs for epilepsy has appointed a new executive.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals announced the appointment of Victor Vaughn as SVP sales, a position in which he will be responsible for leading all the company's sales activities.
"Victor has an outstanding track record of success in building sales organizations and launching specialty products specifically in the epilepsy and ADHD areas," Supernus CEO Jack Khattar said. "He led the Shire sales organization for 13 years with sales reaching more than $1 billion behind products, including Carbatrol in epilepsy and Adderall XR in ADHD."
Supernus markets the drug Oxtellar XR (oxcarbazepine) for epilepsy and has tentative approval to market another epilepsy drug, Trokendi XR (topiramate).