- Bi-Lo buys big with proposed Winn-Dixie merger
- Winn-Dixie reports fiscal-year losses, continues remodeling
- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie combo would create a $780 million-plus pharmacy operation
- Winn-Dixie launches prescription-savings card
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Anthea Jones has assumed the role of president at Bi-Lo. He will continue to serve as SVP operations.
Jones comes to the position from the Bi-Lo side of the recent merger between regional supermarkets Bi-Lo and Winn-Dixie. He signed on with Bi-Lo in 1999 after 17 years at Food Lion. He also is the immediate past board chairman for the Global Market Development Center.
Jones succeeds Michael Byars in the position. Randall Onstead continues as president and CEO of the combined company, Bi-Lo Holdings.