- Bi-Lo Holdings, Delhaize Group moving forward on acquisition deal
- Reports: Bi-Lo to retire Sweetbay, Reid's brands
- Bi-Lo Holdings to sell seven stores to Publix
- Bi-Lo Holdings to remodel 21 Piggly Wiggly locations under the Bi-Lo banner
- Bi-Lo Holdings acquires 22 Piggly Wigglys across South Carolina, Georgia
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Anthea Jones has assumed the role of president at Bi-Lo. He will continue to serve as SVP operations.
Jones comes to the position from the Bi-Lo side of the recent merger between regional supermarkets Bi-Lo and Winn-Dixie. He signed on with Bi-Lo in 1999 after 17 years at Food Lion. He also is the immediate past board chairman for the Global Market Development Center.
Jones succeeds Michael Byars in the position. Randall Onstead continues as president and CEO of the combined company, Bi-Lo Holdings.