- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
CHICAGO — Sunstar Americas, a maker of Gum and Butler brand products, is offering its Gum Soft-Picks in new 15- and 80-count packages.
Gum Soft-Picks have 76 soft, flexible rubber bristles that slide between teeth to remove food and gently massage gums. According to the company, Gum Soft-Picks are safe to use on dental implants, bridges, crowns and orthodontics.
To date, Gum Soft-Picks have been offered only in a package of 40, retailing for $3.49. Now Sunstar is offering a new 15-count package for $1.50 and an 80-count package for $5.99.
"In developing this product, we wanted to give consumers something easy to use in terms of shape and size, and with enhanced cleaning capabilities versus a standard toothpick," stated Nikki Lockett, senior marketing manager for Sunstar Americas. "Gum Soft-Picks can be used discreetly in a restaurant, in public areas or at the office."
Gum Soft-Picks also come with a portable travel container so they can be used on the go. They can be purchased in the dental floss section of the oral care aisle at major retailers.