- P&G slims down Tide, Gain with compacted powder laundry detergents
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Increased performance cleans up in detergents
- Arm & Hammer's new laundry detergent caters to sensitive skin sufferers
- Arm & Hammer introduces 4X concentrated detergent
WILTON, Conn. — Sun Products, makers of such laundry brands as Wisk and Snuggle, has launched a new All detergent: All Fresh and Sensitive.
All Fresh and Sensitive was developed with a hypoallergenic scent formula after the company cited consumer demand for a detergent gentle to sensitive skin, but also retained a long-lasting, fresh laundry scent and was still tough on clothing stains. The Fresh and Sensitive formula addresses those concerns.
This article originally stated the new All detergent was recommended by doctors for sensitive, which is not correct. We apologize for the error.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.