- FDA opens dialogue of incorporating technology, pharmacy into switch paradigm
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- ReportersNotebook — Chain Pharmacy, 2/28/11
- FDA, parent agency HHS divided over emergency contraceptive prescription status
- FDA looks to simplify drug info packets
MUMBAI, India — Sun Pharmaceutical Industries last month said that it has resolved issues cited in a warning letter sent to the company by the Food and Drug Administration pertaining to one of Sun Pharma's U.S.-based manufacturing facilities.
The generic drug maker said its wholly owned subsidiary received the go-ahead from the FDA following a reinspection of the plant, located in Cranbury, N.J., which was conducted this past June. The warning letter, which was issued Aug. 25, 2010, was considered resolved after the plant was declared as having acceptable regulatory status.