- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- Body care, deodorant benefit from products for him
- Report: Kimberly Clark preparing to launch a new flu-tracker tool
- Hand sanitizer and hand-hygiene education reduces absenteeism rates
LYNCHBURG, Va. — Summer's Eve debuted "Freshen Up In Between," a new campaign that includes print and online ads that capture women's views of hygiene and the role hygiene plays in their lives.
The campaign marks a new communication strategy, as well as a new look and feel for the brand. The brand extension includes a customer newsletter "Get Personal Girl Talk" with LifeScript.com, a custom branded radio station on Pandora.com, quick health and body tips on SheKnows.com and a custom photo gallery of the Academy Awards on TVGuide.com.
The campaign was developed with The Richards Group.
"The campaign gives a glimpse into the life of today's dynamic woman and how Summer's Eve products, such as the cleansing cloths and feminine wash, can fit into her daily routine, whether that's after working out or freshening up before dinner with friends," said Angela Bryant, senior brand manager of feminine hygiene for Fleet Labs, which manufactures Summers' Eve.