- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
LYNCHBURG, Va. — Feminine hygiene brand Summer's Eve recently launched a video that encourages dialogue about the female anatomy.
The brand launched the "That's Vaginal!" video to encourage consumers to move away from euphemisms and from treating the vagina as a taboo topic, Summer's Eve said, adding that the video will be supported with a redesigned website and candid attitude.
"We created 'That's Vaginal!' as an entertaining way to drive home an important point: The industry, including Summer's Eve, and society have talked in code about the vagina and women's genitalia for too long, and it's time for a change," Summer's Eve U.S. marketing director Angela Bryant said.
"Women tell us they're ready to embrace talking about their bodies in an open, honest way," Bryant added. "We've been dancing around the word 'vagina' for so long; we wanted to invent an unexpected, fun way to give it a new, positive place in today's vernacular."
Summer's Eve will debut its new campaign in July, including integrated television, print and digital creative, as well as a bold body-awareness campaign.
Click here to view the video.