- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
FRISCO, Texas — Summer Soles on Monday announced the launch of five additions to its collection of Softness of Suede insoles that help women keep their feet feeling dry and comfortable during the summer months.
"In summer, all feet sweat, even if you're wearing thongs, sandals or open toed shoes," Summer Soles founder Shannon McLinden said. "These gorgeous and brightly patterned prints keep feet dry for under $10. What's great about these liners is that they are very thin, easy to use and removable."
Citing statistics from the International Hyperhidrosis Society, plantar hyperhidrosis (a.k.a. the "sweaty feet" condition), impacts nearly 8 million people, or 3% of the U.S. population.
The five new Softness of Suede prints retail for a suggested $8 for 1 pair, or 3 pairs for $21. The insoles are made of 100% polyester micro suede fibers for the look and feel of real suede. The insoles are designed to help absorb foot perspiration, inhibit bacterial growth and reduce odor.