- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
MUMBAI, India Sun Pharmaceutical Industries' subsequent offering period by one of its subsidiaries for all outstanding ordinary shares for drug maker Taro has expired, Sun Pharma said Wednesday.
Sun subsidiary Alkaloida Chemical Company Exclusive Group was informed that 29,382 ordinary shares of Taro had been tendered as of Tuesday. During the pendency of the subsequent offering period, no additional shares have been tendered. All tendered ordinary shares were accepted for payment.