- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
NEW YORK — Unilever's Suave brand of hair care products is showcasing its reformulated Suave Professionals line via a "Shameless" star challenge that asks women to put their hair care products to the test.
To launch the challenge, actress Emmy Rossum of Showtime's "Shameless" Thursday is hosting a live event in New York's Union Square, where she is asking consumers to take "The Suave Challenge" to see if they can tell the difference between hair styled with new Suave Professionals and hair styled with top salon hair care products.
The brand also is inviting women to put the products to the test themselves by giving away a free full-sized styling product to the first 200,000 visitors to Suave Beauty's Facebook fan page. In addition, consumers can visit CanYouTell.com to compare new Suave Professionals with a top salon. Prizes will be awarded to anyone who can prove the brand wrong, Suave stated.
The new collection features 34 products, including a dry shampoo, volumizing root boost spray, Touchable Finish hairsprays, and black raspberry and white tea shampoo and conditioner, all with enhanced formulas and fragrances in salon-inspired packaging.