- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
EAST HANOVER, N.J. — The ridiculously long-lasting gum has tapped a snowboarding and skateboarding champion to serve as the brand's spokesman.
Shaun White, an Olympic gold medalist, inked a two-year deal with Stride to be the gum's official brand spokesman and will be featured in a variety of promotional activities. Stride said it is planning giveaways, digital and social media campaigns, and public relations efforts throughout the coming months.
"Shaun is a long-time fan of Stride and embodies what the brand is all about: always on the cutting edge with the unexpected and groundbreaking," said Gary Osifchin, marketing director for Stride. "We are thrilled that Shaun will be representing Stride."