- Par Pharmaceutical to distribute authorized generic of Covis's Lanoxin (digoxin) tablets
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J. — The president of Par Pharmaceutical's subsidiary announced his resignation on Monday.
John MacPhee, who served as president of Strativa and Par EVP, will leave the company, effective Jan. 31, to pursue other interests.
Patrick LePore, Par's president, chairman and CEO, will assume day-to-day oversight of Strativa on an interim basis.