- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
LONDON — Stiefel, a GlaxoSmithKline company, announced the availability of Sorilux foam by prescription.
The product is a topical treatment of plaque psoriasis in patients ages 18 years or older. Sorilux foam utilizes VersaFoam technology. VersaFoam-AEF (aqueous-based emulsion formulation) is free of ethanol, preservatives, parabens and fragrance, Stiefel said. The company also noted the foam is the only vitamin D3 analog treatment in a topical foam formulation.
Additional details may be found here.