- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK — Steve's Ice Cream is taking its flavors to a new level.
The brand, which originated in Sommerville, Mass., has made its way back home and has partnered with Taza Chocolate, an artisan stone-ground chocolate maker, to create some decadent pairings, including ice cream flavors and hot fudge, all made with Taza's chocolate.
The ice cream brand discussed its "return home" and new parternship on its blog, which can be read here.
Steve's Ice Cream can be purchased at its namesake stores in New York and at such retailers as Whole Foods Markets.