- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Diplomat Pharmacy contributes to expansion of N.E.W. Life Center facility
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
FLINT, Mich. Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy has promoted Steven Miesowicz to VP human resources, planning and government relations, the company said Monday.
Miesowicz previously served as the company’s senior director for human resources and as a business management consultant. He had a large role in securing the Michigan Economic Growth Authority tax credit that the company received in connection with the relocation to its new Flint, Mich., headquarters.
In his new position, Miesowicz will be responsible for human resources, strategic planning, organizational development, leading acquisition teams and working with government agencies, the company said.
“Steven brings a broad range of skills and experience that complements our core abilities and positions us for the future,” Diplomat president and CEO Phil Hagerman said.