- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
EAST LONGMEADOW, Mass. — The international marketer behind Absorbine and Absorbine Jr. has appointed a new director of marketing.
Steve Gootzeit, who brings 30 years of experience in marketing and product development to W. F. Young, will be responsible for all aspects of marketing within the company — which markets consumer healthcare products and animal healthcare products — including strategic and brand planning, advertising and managing daily marketing functions within the department.
Gootzeit most recently worked at Coty and also previously worked at Del Labs and Wyeth.
“We are extremely pleased and excited to have Steve Gootzeit, a dynamic and seasoned professional, join us at W. F. Young in this newly created position as we continue our aggressive growth plan and global expansion of Absorbine Jr. and Absorbine products,” W.F. Young president Adam Raczkowski said.