- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Study: Many younger men use facial moisturizers
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA has appointed Stefan Sudhoff, corporate SVP cosmetics/toiletries at Henkel, to lead Henkel Consumer Goods. Sudhoff succeeds Georg Baratta.
Henkel Consumer Goods is headquartered in Scottsdale and markets such consumer brands as Dial soaps, Right Guard antiperspirants, Purex laundry detergents and Renuzit air fresheners. Henkel purchased The Dial Corp., located in Scottsdale, in 2004.
Sudhoff has been working with Henkel Cosmetics in various positions for nearly 25 years. In addition to his responsibility for the body care strategic business unit and the Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe regions, he also has been responsible for the strategic steering of the North American Henkel Cosmetics business since 2006.