- Stater Bros. promotes CFO
- Duracell partners with Toys for Tots for battery donations
- Stater Bros. pharmacy head's daughter named 2014 Rose Queen
- Stater Bros. names new senior director, real estate
- DG supports St. Jude Children’s Thanks and Giving campaign and Toys for Tots Foundation for the holidays
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — A regional supermarket chain and its charitable arm once again has donated funds to the United States Marine Corps Reserve's Toys for Tots program.
Stater Bros., along with Stater Bros. Charities, earlier this month presented a $26,000 check to the program, which will be used to purchase toys that will be distributed to community-based organizations in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
"The Stater Bros. 'family' believes in giving back to the communities we serve," Stater Bros. chairman and CEO Jack Brown said. "We are very proud to help make the holiday wishes of so many children come true this year."