- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- Stater Bros. pharmacy head's daughter named 2014 Rose Queen
- APhA announces 2014 Awards and Honors Program recipients
- First 5 San Diego, Vons partner with County of San Diego’s Live Well San Diego campaign
- Study: Condoms may help prevent vaginal infection
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Stater Bros. has promoted David Harris to EVP finance, the southern California supermarket chain said.
Harris began working for the chain in 2009 as VP finance and was promoted to SVP finance in 2011. A year later, he was promoted to CFO and principal accounting officer. Before working for Stater Bros., he was a partner with Ernst & Young in Riverside and Irvine, both cities near San Bernardino, Calif., where Stater Bros. is headquartered.
"Dave's promotion is well-deserved and attributable to his integrity, dedication and excellent financial management skills," Stater Bros. CEO and chairman Jack Brown said. "Dave is a key contributor to the continued growth of the company."