- Stater Bros. Charities spreads holiday cheer with Toys for Tots donation
- Stater Bros. introduces personal vitamin recommendation program
- Stater Bros. celebrates diamond anniversary
- Stater Bros. extends Harvesting Hope in our Community campaign
- Stater Bros. promotes Slaton to top real estate position
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. A Southern California-based supermarket chain is assisting with hunger relief throughout November and December.
Stater Bros., in conjunction with its charitable arm, Stater Bros. Charities, will host its Harvesting Hope campaign. The retailer said it is collecting nonperishable food items for struggling families and accepting additional cash donations in all 167 Stater Bros. stores. The stores also are offering customers the opportunity to purchase $10 Harvesting Hope scannable donation cards.
Each year, Stater Bros. contributes more than $15 million to assist those in need, with an emphasis on worthy programs that benefit hunger relief, health and nutrition, education and animal shelters. Stater Bros. also annually donates more than 3 million lbs of food and products to the local food banks.