- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Chicken of the Sea introduces no-drain tuna
- Merlo touts advances in pharmacy care at Pittsburgh luncheon
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Report: Giant Eagle named largest private company in Pittsburgh
PITTSBURGH StarKist is answering tuna lovers' prayers with new low-sodium tuna offerings in convenient Flavor Fresh pouches.
StarKist's new low-sodium tuna in Flavor Fresh pouches are available in two varieties: low-sodium chunk light tuna in water and low-sodium albacore tuna in water. The launch of the products is in line with the company's "Have You Been StarKist?" campaign.
"We continuously look for new ways to innovate and deliver on our consumers' needs," StarKist marketing director Jennifer Albert said. "Getting 'Kist is all about experiencing the fresh taste and health benefits of seafood. We're excited to extend the convenience of our signature Flavor Fresh pouch to include lower-sodium options, on-trend with today's health-conscious consumers."
StarKist low-sodium tuna in Flavor Fresh pouches are available at retailers nationwide.