- Albertson's LLC opens pharmacy inside California hospital
- Reports: Starbucks converts Swiss rail car into full-service cafe
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Starbucks announces partnership to bring Greek yogurt products to stores, grocery channels
SEATTLE Starbucks has expanded its Via flavored coffee brand.
Just one year since the launch, the Starbucks Via Ready Brew portfolio now will include four natural flavors: vanilla, mocha, caramel and cinnamon spice. Each packet makes a balanced cup of coffee and is ideal for life on the go. Starbucks Via flavored coffee is a blend of 100% arabica instant coffee and rich flavors, and is sweetened with natural cane sugar.
"The launch of Starbucks Via flavored coffees demonstrates our drive to inject innovation into the coffee category, deliver products our customers are looking for and allows us to grow the business globally," said Annie Young-Scrivner, Starbucks chief marketing officer.