- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Researchers correlate increased heart risk to high-sodium medicines
- Real Health Labs launches Prostate Complete Once Per Day
- Organix-South develops new Purifying Neem Facial Mask
ISSAQUAH, Wash. — BooginHead, a supplier of parent-invented products, has announced the release of Squeez'Ems reusable pouches in two new designs. The new Orange Flower and Chevron designs provide an easy way for on-the-go families to enjoy healthy foods, the company said. And since the products are reusable, they reduce waste and give parents the option to purchase foods in bulk.
The company says the pouches are ideal for home-made baby foods as well as smoothies and pureed fruits for toddlers and school-aged kids.
Squeez'Ems are made from BPA-, PVC- and phthalate-free materials. The new designs can be found exclusively at Babies 'R Us.