- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- New gluten-free soft pretzel from Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels hits retail
- Crunchmaster expands retail distribution
ATLANTA — Sprout Foods is broadening its current pouched baby food portfolio with the launch of a line of organic toddler meals.
The company said the toddler entrées offer a variety of nutritious, organic ingredients, including meats, whole grains, beans and fruits and vegetables, but are free from preservatives and additives. The lineup includes eight varieties, including:
Pasta, zucchini and tomato sauce with beef;
Vegetable and potato stew with beef;
Sweet potato and apple risotto with turkey;
Vegetable and white bean stew with turkey;
Vegetable and potato chowder with chicken;
Vegetable and barley stew with chicken;
Macaroni and cheese with butternut squash; and
Vegetable risotto with quinoa and parmesan.
Sprout organic toddler meals are packaged in a 6.5-oz., microwaveable, BPA-free and recyclable containers and are available at grocery, mass and online retailers nationwide.