- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Bud Light kicks off NFL season with new ad campaign, 'fan-centric' packaging
- Kaiser Family Foundation releases animated video explaining how ACA will impact Americans
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — The Global Market Development Center on Monday announced Party Animal — a manufacturer of flags, banners, collectible toys and knick-knacks featuring licenses from the National Football League, Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, the National Hockey League and more than 70 colleges and universities — has joined the manufacturer's association.
Party Animal has been an NFL licensee for more than 23 years, GMDC stated, and the company now features more than 1,600 unique products across the NFL and other major sports entities.