- Target Canada rollout to be bigger than any annual U.S. rollout to date
- New England Patriots' offensive line receives Prilosec OTC-sponsored award
- XRP Energy gears up for nationwide launch
- Survey on health insurers advancing NP credentialing is major step for improving access, cost
- Performance booster supplement DMAA draws national media attention
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — The Global Market Development Center on Monday announced Party Animal — a manufacturer of flags, banners, collectible toys and knick-knacks featuring licenses from the National Football League, Major League Baseball, the National Basketball Association, the National Hockey League and more than 70 colleges and universities — has joined the manufacturer's association.
Party Animal has been an NFL licensee for more than 23 years, GMDC stated, and the company now features more than 1,600 unique products across the NFL and other major sports entities.