- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Splintek Health Products recently launched its SleepRight Nasal Breathe Aid — a snore-relieving product entry into the nasal strip category that retails for a suggested $11.99.
According to the company, the product reduces snoring, relieves nasal congestion and is adhesive-free and reusable. Flexible flares expand the nasal passages to significantly increase airflow, while forming to the shape of the user’s nose for a custom, comfortable fit. Each SleepRight Breathe Aid lasts up to 15 days.
The SleepRight brand heritage is within the dental guard segment with a no-boil product that helps prevent overnight teeth grinding.