- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Splintek Health Products recently launched its SleepRight Nasal Breathe Aid — a snore-relieving product entry into the nasal strip category that retails for a suggested $11.99.
According to the company, the product reduces snoring, relieves nasal congestion and is adhesive-free and reusable. Flexible flares expand the nasal passages to significantly increase airflow, while forming to the shape of the user’s nose for a custom, comfortable fit. Each SleepRight Breathe Aid lasts up to 15 days.
The SleepRight brand heritage is within the dental guard segment with a no-boil product that helps prevent overnight teeth grinding.