- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
TAMPA, Fla. — The Specialty Pharmacy Certification Board has appointed three new members to its board of directors, the group said Monday.
The SPCB announced the appointment of Community Specialty Pharmacy Network VP of industry relations Nick Calla as VP; Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy VP of clinical services Gary Rice as president; and AxelaCare Health Solutions VP of pharmacy operations Donald Filibeck as secretary and treasurer. The group was launched last year.
"Our board officers provide essential leadership as we participate in shaping the future of specialty pharmacy," SPCB interim executive director Gary Cohen said. "It has been especially rewarding to watch the growth of this organization and the rapid development of the certified specialty pharmacy credential."