- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Kellogg's has expanded its Special K line to include granola bars.
Available in dark chocolate and chocolatey peanut butter, new Special K granola bars offer consumers managing their weight to enjoy a snack that offers great taste and nutritional benefits. Each bar touts 110 calories, 3g of fat, 4g of fiber and 4g of protein.
"Getting ready for spring and summer shouldn't be a chore," said Mary Bush, brand director for Kellogg Wholesome Snacks. "With these new granola bars, we're making it easier for our consumers to choose a delicious, on-the-go option that will support their weight management goals."
Special K granola bars are available at stores nationwide.