- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Kellogg's has expanded its Special K line to include granola bars.
Available in dark chocolate and chocolatey peanut butter, new Special K granola bars offer consumers managing their weight to enjoy a snack that offers great taste and nutritional benefits. Each bar touts 110 calories, 3g of fat, 4g of fiber and 4g of protein.
"Getting ready for spring and summer shouldn't be a chore," said Mary Bush, brand director for Kellogg Wholesome Snacks. "With these new granola bars, we're making it easier for our consumers to choose a delicious, on-the-go option that will support their weight management goals."
Special K granola bars are available at stores nationwide.