- Meijer brings grocery to customers' doorsteps
- Spartan brand products to feature Facts Up Front nutrition labeling
- Local flavor: Meijer's Michigan stores to feature food products made in the state
- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Meijer opens small concept store in Chicago
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. — Grand Rapids-based Spartan Stores has announced the introduction of its new Michigan-made Indulgent Creations premium ice cream.
Indulgent Creations will be available year round through Spartan Stores, D&W Fresh Market, Family Fare, Felpausch, Glen's Market and VG's Grocery stores, as well as through nearly 400 independent stores in Michigan and northern Indiana that sell Spartan Stores' brand products.
The four core flavors include double vanilla, toasted butter pecan, mint chip and double dark chocolate. Eight additional seasonal flavors will be carried for a limited time throughout the year, including holiday-themed ice cream that features stockings and Christmas trees.