- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
ARLINGTON, Va. — A specialty pharmacy industry group has established new offices near the nation's capital.
The Specialty Pharmacy Association of America announced the new offices are located in Arlington, Va. SPAARx's new office will open on Tuesday in the Ballston area of the city.
"Having already addressed critical issues facing specialty pharmacy stakeholders, such as HI-TECH legislation and other regulatory concerns, SPAARx looks forward to further advancing its current dialogues and establishing new relationships in a collaborative manner with the variety of pharmacy organizations and others in the metro D.C. area," SPAARx COO Kevin Alder said. "SPAARx will continue to work in advocating and advancing the knowledge and understanding of specialty pharmacies and its role in providing patient access to needed treatments and quality to both the legislative and regulatory decision makers."