- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- Coolway develops low-heat technologies for damage-free hair styling
- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
- Neat Feat launches Baby B Diaper Cream
LOS ANGELES Songe Skincare has announced its launch in Los Angeles as it gears up to be showcased at several leading entertainment events throughout 2008 including The Golden Globe Awards, The Oscars and The Emmys.
The skin care line is made from natural products in Australia and designed in Los Angeles by entertainment graphic designer and skin care enthusiast David Nordlund.
Songe products are designed to cleanse, purify and restore the skin. The line is available in three fragrances: Cranberry Mint, Lemongrass Lime and Ginger, and Rockmelon. The line includes bath and body foam, body scrub, body milk lotion, shea butter rich body souffle and hand creme. Prices range between $15 and $21.