- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS Caremark research identifies optimal elements of effective VBID plans
- Canada's Shoppers Drug Mart posts Q4 results
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A provider of urgent care, wellness and employer health services throughout Florida is planning to offer more than 50 jobs statewide.
Solantic said the new jobs will support the company's decision to extend its hours of operation in all markets.
“In an effort to fulfill our mission to make health care more convenient, the Solantic team will expand our services by offering extended hours to better serve the patient demand,” Solantic president and CEO Michael Klein said. “By increasing our hours, we are also creating a need for more positions in most of the markets in which we operate.”
Solantic currently operates more than 30 walk-in urgent care centers located throughout Florida.