- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
The Soho brand, which is known for its soft-sided cosmetic bags and beauty cases, highlighted at NACDS Marketplace its new collection of ergonomically designed makeup brushes for the mass market.
For spring 2012, Soho will release the 18-piece collection of brushes that was developed in partnership with makeup artists and designers.
Featuring both natural and synthetic hair brush heads and a longer handle for better application control, the Soho Professional Collection range includes a powder, blush, angled blush, highlighter, foundation, angled blender, all-over shadow, blender, crease, tapered contour, concealer, smudge, small shader, eyeliner, angled eyeliner and retractable lip and brow brush, as well as a kabuki brush with stand. The brushes retail for between $7.99 and $19.99. For more information, visit Sohobeauty.com.