- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
NEW YORK — SoftSheen-Carson Magic Shave, a maker of African-American men’s shaving and grooming products, and actor and TV personality Terrence J donated $15,000 to the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation at the 10th Annual Hoodies Awards on Aug. 4 in Las Vegas.
The donation was part of Magic Shave’s “Shave With A Purpose” campaign in conjunction with Terrence J and The Source.com.
For six weeks, Terrence J grew out his beard for the campaign. For every post, comment and upload to media partner The Source.com, proceeds benefitted the national organization dedicated to developing programs and supporting the needs of community-based organizations for African-Americans across the nation.