- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- L'Oréal Canada's Javier San Juan named president of L'Oréal Latin America Hispanic Zone
- Helen of Troy names new CEO
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Reports: L'Oréal to stop selling Garnier in China
STAMFORD, CT – Newhall Laboratories has announced that its Soft & Dri brand is partnering with Play for P.I.N.K., a nonprofit organization that raises funds for breast cancer research.
As of July 1, sales of specially-marked Soft & Dri stick and aerosol products sold in North America support a $10,000 donation to the organization.
In addition to being featured on-pack, the Play for P.I.N.K. logo was prominent in a Soft & Dri ad distributed in Sunday newspapers nationwide in July. The partnership is also prominently called out on Soft & Dri’s and Play for P.I.N.K.’s websites.
“We are honored to support the vital efforts of Play for P.I.N.K., whose steadfast dedication to funding breast cancer research we have long admired,” stated Jon Achenbaum, Newhall Laboratories’ CEO. “Soft & Dri stands for confidence, a value that naturally aligns with Play for P.I.N.K.’s resolve to make ‘breast cancer’ a term referred to solely in past tense.”
Soft & Dri products with the Play for P.I.N.K. logo became available starting in August.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.